Celebrate your next birthday in full fall fashion at Apple Acres Farm! Choose from one of three tiers, and customize your birthday. Apple Acres Parties are outdoors only unless there is rain! In the event of rain we will reserve a spot in our dining room. Kids can also eat lunch in the dining room, but we cannot specifically reserve space (unless it is raining and the event cannot be outside). However you may rent the dining room during the summer, or fall in the evening (after 4pm), for $500 for a full day, or $250 for a half day.
Option 1: $10 per child (or minimum of $50): Includes rental space, 3 activities and a birthday party host.
Option 2: $15 per child (or minimum of $75): Includes space rental, 3 activities, a birthday party host, and your choice of lunch OR dessert.
Option 3: $20 per child (or minimum of $100): Includes space rental, 3 activities, a birthday party host, lunch and desert.
*or add on more activities for all-day fun for $5/child or minimum of $25/activity
Potential Activities (activities typically last half an hour to fourty five minutes)
- pick your own apples (1/4 pk bag)
- make a mini scarecrow
- yoga and movement
- make your own cider with our old fashioned mini press
- apple prints
- face painting
- pumpkin painting (in season)
- fairy house building
- organized running games (team games)
- scavenger hunt (lots of walking, better for kids over 8yrs)
- Find the golden apple!
Lunch Options: (mix and match)
- grilled cheese
- peanut butter and jelly
- hotdogs & hamburgers
- apple cheddar panini: fresh apple, melted cheddar, black forest ham and mustard
All lunches come with a whole apple and a pickle, and a glass of apple cider or a 100% juice juice box
Dessert Options: (choose one)
- ice cream sundae bar (vanilla or chocolate)
- apple pie a la mode
- fudge or caramel covered apples