A farm wedding venue in Maine–Imagine–blue skies, a gentle breeze of Maine’s clear, pine-sharp air, sweeping views of the mountain foothills, swallows and butterflies flitting through the air, and an old fashioned New-England orchard: secret and serene, seemingly ancient, and rich with life…and at the center: you, your true love, delicious food and great friends….this is the Apple Acres Farm wedding experience.
Apple Acres Farm is available for your ceremony, reception, or both. We are an outdoor, charmingly rustic venue. We do not have a barn, but rather, we nestle your reception tent in amongst our fruit trees, overlooking the deep woods and the valley below.
All basic wedding packages include ($7,000 for a party of 100, packages are priced by guest count)
- Beautiful ceremony and reception site overlooking Saco River Valley
- Use of our commercial kitchen for your caterer
- Parking & indoor restrooms for your guests
- Event coordination on the day of the event
- Access to space the day before/after for rehearsal and collection of decorations, etc.
- 8am check-in and 11pm check-out on the day of the wedding
- Complimentary use of our 20 handmade farmhouse tables for your reception
- White wedding tent, wooden chairs, dance floor, perimeter tent lighting, and choice of dinnerware/glassware/linens (does not include tablecloths as typically our tables use florals or runners)
- List of recommended vendors–we have a house DJ service, florist and cake artist, and recommended caterers and decorators. These services are not required, you may bring in outside vendors, but they are verified vendors who are fantastic!
- Access to our Treehouse restaurant for your rehearsal dinner (catering available)
- Paternership with 16 room, 1820s inn just 5 minutes away, offering room blocking, bridal breakfast, late night bar service, and complimentary shuttle. There are also many other hotels and rentals in the area.
We now also offer indoor rehearsal dinners, small, informal weddings for up to 50 in our TREEHOUSE ROOM. Rental fee is $1500 for the room (including booths). We also offer rental services of the room for smaller events such as bridal/baby showers, birthday parties, and corporate gatherings. A day rental for smaller events is $800, with kitchen access for an additional $500.00. We do not rent the room between the hours of 9-5 in September or early October.
Please use the form below to request a tour date. In addition to our basic package services, we are more than happy to work with you throughout the year to secure all aspects of your special day. Because we are an outdoors venue, we do not recommend dates earlier than May 20, or later than October 10th. WE ARE LGBTQ+, INDIGENOUS & POC FRIENDLY!
Please also note that we are a working organic apple farm–weddings between mid-August to October will be held while the farm and store are open to the public for apple picking (across the street from ceremony location)–the farm store closes at 5pm daily, and so many couples choose to start their ceremony at 4pm or later during these months.
Thank you for choosing Apple Acres Farm! Please feel free to contact us by phone or to drop by the farm during the fall as well!
We have a five star rating on The Knot! Visit here:
DATES CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
- July 16th, 2022
- July 23rd, 2022
- August 6th 2022
- August 13th 2022
- September 24th, 2022
- October 1st, 2022
- September 9th 2023
- September 30th, 2023
- October 15th, 2022
- October 14th, 2023