A farm wedding venue in Maine–Imagine–blue skies, a gentle breeze of Maine’s clear, pine-sharp air, sweeping views of the mountain foothills, swallows and butterflies flitting through the air, and an old fashioned New-England orchard: secret and serene, seemingly ancient, and rich with life…and at the center: you, your true love, delicious food and great friends….this is the Apple Acres Farm wedding experience, your perfect orchard wedding venue in Maine, a natural, laid back and authentic experience, just 45 minutes from the closest airport in Portland Maine.
Apple Acres Farm is a farm wedding venue in Maine. We offer a beautiful orchard venue for your ceremony and reception, complete with a tent, chairs, tables, dance floor and tent lighting, as well as indoor restrooms and a commercial kitchen. Please note we are an outdoor only venue–a perfect way to connect to nature to celebrate your special day. We are located 45 minutes from Portland or North Conway.
All basic wedding packages include:
- Beautiful ceremony and reception site overlooking Saco River Valley
- Use of our commercial kitchen for your caterer
- Parking & indoor restrooms for your guests
- Event coordination on the day of the event
- Access to space the day before/after for rehearsal and collection of decorations
- 8am check-in and 11pm check-out on the day of the wedding
- Complimentary use of our 20 handmade farmhouse tables for your reception
- White wedding tent, wooden chairs, dance floor, perimeter tent lighting, and choice of dinnerware/glassware/linens (does not include tablecloths as typically our tables use florals or runners)
- List of recommended vendors–we have a house DJ service, florist and cake artist, and recommended caterers and decorators. These services are not required, you may bring in outside vendors, but they are verified vendors who are fantastic!
- Access to our Treehouse restaurant for your rehearsal dinner (catering available)
- Paternership with 16 room, 1820s inn just 5 minutes away, offering room blocking, bridal breakfast, late night bar service, and complimentary shuttle. There are also many other hotels and rentals in the area.
2023 Base Rental Fees (may change depending on add-ons, choice of rentals)
10-50 guests: $6,000+
50-75 guests: $7000+
75-100 guests: $7500+
100-150 guests: $8,000+
150-200 guests: $9,000+
We now also offer indoor rehearsal dinners, and small, informal weddings for up to 50 indoors in our TREEHOUSE ROOM. Rental fee is $1500 for the room (including booths as pictured) and includes indoor restrooms and the commercial kitchen. We offer in house catering service.
We also offer rental services of the room for smaller events such as bridal/baby showers, birthday parties, and corporate gatherings. A full day rental for smaller events is $800, with kitchen access for an additional $500.00.
We are LGBTQ + BIPOC FRIENDLY!
Molly Griffin McKenna: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 207-710-8322
Or contact us via The Knot or Wedding Wire!
We have a ten review, five star rating on The Knot! Visit here: Or book us through Wedding Wire for a 5% discount!
DATES CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
- July 16th, 2022
- July 23rd, 2022
- August 6th 2022
- August 13th 2022
- September 24th, 2022
- October 1st, 2022
- September 2nd, 2023
- September 9th 2023
- September 30th, 2023
- October 15th, 2022
- October 14th, 2023
- July 27th, 2024
- September 28th, 2024