A farm wedding venue in Maine–Imagine–blue skies, a gentle breeze of Maine’s clear, pine-sharp air, sweeping views of the mountain foothills, swallows and butterflies flitting through the air, and an old fashioned New-England orchard: secret and serene, seemingly ancient, and rich with life…and at the center: you, your true love, delicious food and great friends….this is the Apple Acres Farm wedding experience.
Apple Acres Farm is available for your ceremony, reception, or both. We are an outdoor, charmingly rustic venue. We do not have a barn, but rather, we nestle your reception tent in amongst our fruit trees, overlooking the deep woods and the valley below.
All basic wedding packages include for $3500.00
- Beautiful ceremony and reception site overlooking Saco River Valley
- Use of our commercial kitchen for your caterer, and a room and bathroom in our farmhouse to prepare for your day
- Parking & indoor restrooms for your guests
- Event coordination on the day of the event
- Access to space the day before/after for rehearsal and collection of decorations, etc.
- 8am check-in and 11pm check-out on the day of the wedding
- Complimentary use of our 20 handmade farmhouse tables for your reception
- List of recommended vendors–we have a house DJ service, florist and cake artist, and recommended caterers and decorators. These services are not required, you may bring in outside vendors, but they are verified vendors who are fantastic!
We can also assist you in booking your rentals (tent, chairs, linens, lighting, etc.) which can range in price depending on what you desire!
NEW in 2019–we now also offer indoor rehearsal dinners or small, informal weddings for up to 50 in our TREEHOUSE ROOM. Rental fee is $1500 for the room (including booths).
Please use the form below to request a tour date. In addition to our basic package services, we are more than happy to work with you throughout the year to secure all aspects of your special day. Because we are a 100% outdoors venue, we do not recommend dates earlier than May 20, or later than October 10th. Please also note that we are a working organic apple farm–weddings between mid-August to October will be held while the farm and store are open to the public for apple picking (across the street from ceremony location)–the farm closes at 5pm daily.
Thank you for choosing Apple Acres Farm! Please feel free to contact us by phone or to drop by the farm during the fall as well!
We have a five star rating on The Knot!
DATES CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
- June 5th, 2021
- August 7th, 2021
- August 28th, 2021
- September 18th, 2021
- September 25th, 2021
- October 9th, 2021
- July 16th, 2022
- July 23rd, 2022
- September 24th, 2022
- October 1st, 2022
- October 15th, 2022
- October 14th, 2023